A list of useful dance floor tips.
- Never come onto the dance floor carrying drinks or food.
- Never stay on the floor to talk - if the music has started go off the dance floor to chat.
- When dancing near beginners - be mindful and courteous.
- If the floor is crowded, take small steps, enjoy the company, but watch for collisions.
- If you should bump into someone, it is customary to apologize whether it is your fault or not.
- Never walk though a line of dancers to cross the floor - always walk round the floor or wait.
- Please let the beginners dance in the front row, so they can see the instructor.
- Remember everyone was once a beginner; if you can already dance do try to be helpful to newcomers.
- And finally, keep your head up, keep smiling and enjoy yourselves. :-)
Submit your suggestions/comments for this website here.